Battery Replacement & Installation
Free Battery Check
A regular vehicle battery check helps keep your car on the road and gives you peace of mind. At Meier’s Automotive Service, a Certified Technician tests your batteries performance level and output to determine the life of your battery, every time you bring your car in for service. We will make recommendations based on the readings from our Interstate Batteries Tester.
Signs Your Vehicle Battery Needs to be Replaced:
- Headlights are dimmer during and right after starting
- Needs to be jump started
- Engine cranks over slowly
- Swollen battery case
- Engine won’t crank at all
- Old age
Which Battery is Right For You?
We are proud to carry Interstate Batteries, named the No. 1 replacement brand battery in North America for its reliability and top-quality. We carry two different types of Interstate Batteries to fit all makes and models, both have multi-year warranty’s and are maintenance free.
- MEGA-TRON II®
- 5-Year Performance Warranty & 24-Month Free Replacement
- MEGA-TRON PLUS®
- 6-Year Performance Warranty & 30-Month Free Replacement
When it’s time to replace that old battery one of our certified technicians will:
- Save your settings for components such as the radio, seats and mirrors
- Remove and recycle the old battery
- Inspect and clean the battery terminals and cables
- Install new battery
- Fully charge new battery
Schedule an appointment today with a Certified Auto Technician or call 219-933-4444 to have your battery tested or replaced.